Sunday, February 27, 2011

Again a weekend at home and my daughter again had a real bad asthma attack

The day started at 5am with Jasmine coughing , weezing not calming down after taking her albuterol even she has a air purifier now in the room , it just got worse. I was up with her til 7am and it hurted my heart to hear her like that. So I opend the window half hour later she calmed down. Amazing cause pollen count is on high today still the outside air helped I think that is proof enough that she has NO allergies to the outside.

Each time we stay at home on the weekends she is getting sick, now Floyd had to take her to the doc and she is again on those steroid pills for five days. This is really upsetting me. Floyd tried to call Friday people to get finally the copy of the air quality check results. Since we found out that they DO give people the copy. Yes I found someone else which went thru some like this too same housing area too. I so appreciate all the information I get. Now like I wrote Friday he tried to call people but either they told him they would call back within 1hour which they did not do or they forwarded him to "other responsible" people which of course knew nothing bout it either. This is just sorry. Well Jasmine is now getting an appointment for an off post allergy doc.

Floyd also had to be seen today he needs antibiotics for his sinuses I never actually remember him having something with his sinuses this bad. Dorian keeps coughing this weekend also or should I better say weezing so nobody thinks it is just a cough? Can you tell I am not very happy right now.

I am not taking any allergy medicine as of right now and I am doing terrible, headache, sinuses, itching and so on but with me it is outside and inside still outside I feel much better than inside the house. Why I am not taking any medicine right now? Because on the 1st I have my allergy testing appointment for 50 things. Dorian got now an appointment also for the allergy clinic but in april.

Well I just wanted to write down how great the weekends are in the Ft.Hood housing for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment