Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jasmine`s Allergy Testing

Well I came down with the flu that is why it took me a little longer to write this post. Yesterday was Jasmine`s allergy test and no matter how miserable I felt I just had to go too. There are people which were actually hoping that she would break out to Dogs , since we have three of them and that this is the cause of her asthma. Also they were hoping it would be the pollen around here in Texas. BUT Jasmine had no reaction at all besides cats. And we do not have a cat , also there is no cat around. Now how you going to explain her asthma? Because no you can not blame it on the dogs and you can not blame it on the pollen in Texas. How do you explain that my healthy daughter all the sudden gets asthma the soonest she comes over here?

The allergy doctor wants us all to be tested. I checked why nobody called me for Dorian`s allergy appointment but all the sudden there was no referral in guess I have to make a phone call in the morning for a telephone consult to get that referral. Steven also needs one now and Floyd needs to call in for one. The allergy doctor is hoping for someone to be allergic against mold. Well I know I am and I can proof it. This is just in case the note he wrote will not help us.

I showed the allergy doctor the pictures from the house, he was shocked, so he wrote a note which is saying "History Asthma Symptoms not severe primarly Home enviroment, mold overgrowth evident from photo. Need to move into clean air enviroment"

After the appointment with the allergy doctor, Floyd called housing office about the test results from the air quality check but hmmm... still not back yet. When was this test done? Oh 27th January, it is more than 10days now. So I do not know what is taking so long but again I try to be patient.

To be honest I am tired of waiting especially when I have to hear my daughter cough like this but guess there is no other option.

No comments:

Post a Comment