Thursday, February 17, 2011

Still trying to get a copy of the test results

Amazing how hard it is to get a copy of the test results from the air quality test. Well while still trying to come any further on that I thought I upload some more photos of things I see in the house wrong. Still it is not all cause in this house we had to call already a couple times maintaince cause when you did put a power plug into an outlet it just fell right back out and I am not only talking about one ore two. Let`s say we only had one or two this did not happen to.

Also closing the storage area we had all the sudden the knob in our hand. Trying to put up a gate on the stairs , without screws or anything what would hurt the wall ,the wall just breaks and now we got a hole in it.

Here are some more photos of the house for now.

This is in my daughter`s room

Also in her room

The kids bathroom in front of the bathtub


Dorian`s room

Our room

Our bathroom



And that is how it looks under the broken tile.
 Sorry but to me it does look like there is a health problem in that house and I am NOT going to give up on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment