Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Second Person with Asthma in the house

I am over the flu now and feeling much better. The test results came back from the house but we were told there is nothing what concerns them why we should move out of here. We told them we want a copy which seems all the sudden to be a problem, cause we suppose to call a doctor which we can not call. I know don`t make sense but ok we will ask our Allergy doctor to get the information. He is the one which told us it does not matter if Jasmine has allergies to mold fact is being exposed to mold is not good if you have allergies or not.

I am ready for the second test and I am willing to pay for it. But I am waiting until I have the copies of the first test in my hand.

Today was my appointment in the allergy clinic, now imagine that I got asthma. Wow where did that come from now? And yes from today on I have to take steroids also. That is number two. But I know there will be more in this house cause I hear them weezing. My appointment for the allergy testing is on the 1st March.

Dorian got the okay that the refferal will be put in for him to go to the allergy clinic from his provider today. Floyd needs to make still an appointment with his provider and Steven also still needs an appointment so he can get a refferal.

No I am not giving up on this cause I know what I see, I know what is wrong here and I am not giving up on that an just let it happen to my children. There is no way. My daughter has asthma ever since we moved in here never before that. She has no outdoor allergies and only allergic to cats, which we do not have. So how come that she has asthma so bad? Just out of nowhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment