Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Allergy test is over --- Update

Yesterday was my allergy test and it was not very fun. Once I was done we were sitting with the Allergy doc and explained to him that we need him to get the test results of the air quality check since housing told us only he can do it. His answer was "That is not true we are staying out of this we just do the allergy testing". Hm...now I am really wondering why are they lying? Not that this suprises me at all. Floyd still tries to keep calling about our copy but still nobody can help us from housing. Do they have something to hide or why is it so hard in our case to get this copy????????????

Ok we went to Housing today and tried to get the copy of the test results and first we were told that the guy responsible is in the field (he is not military) couple minutes later the lady tells a other guy she dont know if he is there today or not or if he is in the field or whatever she just did not see him today. Now to us she made sure we KNOW he is in the field since days. Hmm? Floyd tried to get further and I showed them that I have photos she looked little shocked and I told her that this is in my house. All the sudden she told us to go to the other housing office and try it there.

Back in the car Floyd called the other housing office and it was at least 1 1/2hour long I am proud that he did not lose his cool. The guy on the phone said all kind of things like, they dont give out a copy of the test results but he says that there is nothing to be concerned about in our house. Floyd kept explaining to him but nope he kept saying the same thing. After a while Floyd was told to go to the doctor of Jasmine to get the results this time it is a doctor which Jasmine never been with or been seen. But the funny part is when Floyd asked how do we contact this doctor the guy from housing didnt know and he also didnt know the name of the doctor where we could request the copy.

Oh today in the commissary I meet another woman complaining her son keeps having bronchitis since living in that housing, her daughter coughing up stuff and her getting sinus problems. She said there is mold in the house but nobody is responsible. Hm...we are not alone are we?

We got orders to go back to Germany and here is now the ironic part it could happen that we get denied because of my daughters asthma which she ONLY did get because of this place here. This is just sad and I am not giving up yet. Also I do not let them give us more run around for nothing anymore. I would like to write some more but I have to bring my daughter to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment